9374 Chinese gunpowder green tea price per kg of competitive price

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$1.56 - $1.78 / Kilograms | 10000 Kilogram/Kilograms (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Product Type:
Green Tea, Green Tea
Type:
green tea
Age:
1 - 2 Years
Style:
Loose Tea
Processing Type:
Re-Processing
Packaging:
Bag, Bottle, Box, Bulk, Can (Tinned), Vacuum Pack
Specialty:
Health Tea, Organic Tea
Certification:
FDA, HACCP, IMO, ISO, QS
Grade:
good
Shelf Life:
4years
Weight (kg):
0.002
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China
Brand Name:
yuenv
Model Number:
9374
material:
fresh tea leaf
color:
yellow-green
shape:
round like a pearl
price:
EXW/FOB
MOQ:
10TONS
taste:
harsh
style:
loose tea
flavor:
fragance
tea number:
9373
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
100 Ton/Tons per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
in bulk,and we can package 25g,100g 200g,250g,500g in per box or metal box in your option
Port
ningbo/shanghai

   9374 Chinese gunpowder green tea price per kg of competitive price 

 

 

PRODUCT CATALOG

 

PRODUCT PARAMETERS
 
Item Name     9374 Chinese gunpowder green tea price per kg of competitive price                                   
Material fresh tea leaf from high tea mountain 
Design provide ur package idea that we can design for u  or OEM 
Size big , middle or small , both of them we can provide sample 
Stardard chinese standard 
Gram Weight 0.0025G 
Delivery time within 35days after receiving ur deposit and comfirming the package 
MOQ 10TONS or 20GP container 
Quality Standard good quality or ISO9001
Package OEM 
 
PRODUCT PICTURES
 

 

 


 

 

  PACKING AND SHIPPING                                                    

 

 

 

PACKAGING
Pack 1.25g,125g,250g,300g,500g,600g,1000g paper box as per your package design
Pack 2.5kg,10kg,12kg,20kg carton /5kg wooden case
Pack 3. 35-55kg gunny bag/plastic bag/paper bag
SHIPPING
loading quantity 11tons for 20ft container,22.5tons for 40HQ
delivery time

30 days  after receiving  the buyer’s deposit from shanghai or ningbo port 

( 7days for commodity inspection ,10days for printing packages )

payment  term

 30%TT paid in advance to confirm the order and the rest 70% paid 

at sight of BL scan copy,or L/C at sight

main market 

1)North africa :Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Morocco.

West africa:  Mauritania, Mali, burkina faso, Ghana, Togo, benin, Niger, Nigeria.

2)European country:France, Germany, Spain, Turkey, etc

3)Asia: Russia ,Uzbekistan, tajikistan, kazakhstan, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, 

Syria, Saudi Arabia, the united Arab emirates, etc.

4)North-America:The America,Canada 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ABOUT US

 

 

FACTORY

 

 

OUR SERVICE

 

 

Customer Satisfactory 

1:How to contact us ?

A: wechat ID:0086 159 0685 8779 or 724266361

    cellphone:0086 159 0685 8779 

    QQ:724266361

    skype ID :alicealice01071 

    trade manager online chat   

2.Can  u send a sample for reference?

We are glad to send samples for ur inspection , sampls are free,but u may for for the express fees .  

 

3.How to confirm the quality with us before start to produce ? 

(1) You can get a free sample and choose from it, and then make the quality accprding to that .

(2)Send us your samples, and we make the fabric according to ur quality .

 

4.How to slove the quality problems after sales ? 

(1)Take photos of the problems and send to us .

(2) Take videos of the problems and send to us . 

(3)Send back the physical problem fabrics by express to us .

After we confirm the problems, such as caused by machine,dyeing ,etc,within three days, we will draw up the satisfied program for u .

 

CERTIFICATION

 

 

FAQ

 

Q:What is ur payment ?

A :We usually accept TT (30% by TT paid in advance in order to confirm the order , 70% is paid at sight of BL copy .)

and L/C at sight ( pls send email to negotiate payment term if you can accept T/T or L/C or West Union or MoneyGram)

 

Q:What is ur package ?

A: there are three opinions :

1.rolled with paper tube+plastic bag 

2.rolled with paper tube+plastic bag +waving polybag .

3.According to customers' requirements 

 

Q.How to  make an order ?

A:1 sample approval 

   2 client make 30% deposit or open L/C after receiving our PI . 

   3 client approve our pp sample, and get the testing report if any necessary . 

   4.production 

   5 .client approve our shipping sample .

   6 arrange shipment  

   7 supplier arrange necessary docements and send copy of these documents 

   8 client finish the balance payments .

   9 supplier send original documents or telex release the goods  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

      

 

       

  

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like